Welcome to EAA Chapter 132!
- To foster, promote and engage in aviation education.
- To promote and encourage aviation safety in the design, construction and operation of all types of aircraft.
- To encourage and engage in research for the improvement and better understanding of aviation and the science of aeronautics.
- To cooperate with and assist governmental agencies in the development of programs relating to aviation activities.
- To operate as a local Chapter of the Experimental Aircraft Association, Inc. (the EAA), to cooperate with the EAA and to further the goals and purposes of the corporation and to comply in all respects with all policies and procedures of the EAA.
Help Support Aviation
Chapter 132 of the EAA is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. As such, you can help us help the future of avaiation by making a tax deductible donation to our chapter. To help simply download our Donation Form, print it, fill it out, and send it in. Your contribution will help us continue in our efforts.
We meet the last Thursday of every month (except July, November, and December) at 7:00 pm Indiana time at our Chapterhouse at the base of the control tower.
We have building education sessions most Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Breakfast is included at the Saturday morning sessions. Fly in or drive in.
Members must be current members of the National Experimental Aircraft Association. Dues for our local Chapter are $20 per year. Additional tax-deductible donations for our educational activities and the Steve Linton Memorial Scholarship fund are greatly appreciated. A membership application is available here.
Information For more information contact:
Phil Knox, President
1349 County Road 6 W.
Elkhart, IN 46514